Strategic Partnership Agreement
This partnership offer is intended only for selected associate, partners or agencies.
A strategic partnership is a mutually beneficial arrangement between two separate companies that do not directly compete with one another.
IntroductionWibby is a digital marketing agency based in Amsterdam. We're focused on providing full- and unmanaged digital services for local businesses and single entrepreneurs.
We have helped many local companies not only to anticipate the digital threats by digitizing their business but also to utilize the positive effect of the digital trend.
Wibby Digital Marketing Agency (a subsidiary company of Wibs Digital) brings colleagues, associates and marketing agencies as true partners at both the national and international level to grow and develop limitless business opportunities together.
We believe that this business partnership will give so many benefits for both parties in every way to enhance the advantages in digital market industry.
Wibby Digital Marketing Agency offers 3 types of strategic partnership agreements, which follows here bellow:
1. Outsourcing PartnershipThis agreement can be made with a Full-manage Digital Marketing Agencies that provides similar services that Wibby does. This agency will refer the projects to Wibby and maintain the business relationship with their client confidentiality. This partnership type is perfect for agency with 10-20 clients in 1 year period.
- Partners charge their client based on their own rate and keep the rest of the budget to be allocated for their other services.
- Partners get discounted hour rate or fixed service rate for services they refer to Wibby.
- Partners require to outsource at least 1 project (minimum 40 working hours) every month to Wibby.
- Partners maintain client relation activities while Wibby takes care of the development and project management.
2. Technology PartnershipWibby allocates their working hours for any company that provides any services or products so that their IT or digital marketing related activities are managed properly by Wibby in exchange for projects they bring. It is definitely a perfect solution if you are looking for party to grow together.
- Partners get free of charge 10 working hours quota in exchange for each client or project they’ve brought to Wibby.
- Working hours quota can be used for IT & Digital Marketing activities including Website development, maintenance, and consult excluding photography session, video production and 3rd party costs.
- Partners require to bring at least 1 client or project (minimum 40 working hours) every month, else the IT activities & maintenance costs will apply.
- The working hours quota will reset every month.
3. Marketing PartnershipWibby allows every partners to work and earn together with Wibby. Partners will promote Wibby’s services and work as account/client manager in the project they’ve brought. Wibby offers revenue share by percentage for these partner. As representative marketing team of Wibby, partners are also allowed to use any of Wibby’s attributes & facilities to optimize their conversion rate.
- Partners earn up to 30% revenue share of each project they have brought to Wibby.
- Partners maintain the marketing strategies & client relation activities while Wibby takes care of the development and project management.
- Partners require to bring at least 1 project (minimum 40 working hours) every month.
- Partners invest their own time and spend all the costs during promotion, development & client support activities as their own expenses such as communication and transport cost
Partnership Terms & Conditions1. Wibby’s standard terms of service and working procedure will apply for any projects brought by partners.
2. Wibby and partners will work together using using Wibby’s project management system & CRM software.
3. Wibby charges normal hour rate of €50/hour excl. 21% BTW for the most digital services excluding photography session and video production.
4. Extra costs may apply for projects or services that require 3rd party costs, such as modules/software licenses, advertising cost, printing cost, audio/photo stock, etc.
5. Working agreement and scope of work will be made exclusively per each project based on the allocated budget and working hours.
6. Partners, Partner’s client, and Wibby’s client have equal priority in terms of working activities that will be scheduled based on the plan or allocated time.
7. Partners are not obligated to call the full commitment, but they may lose the benefits as Wibby’s partner and will be considered as Wibby's regular client.