Personal information collection
Wibby may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide for the purpose of contacting Wibby (including your name, your email, your message);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, your email, your message); and any other information that you send to Wibby Digital Marketing Agency
Using personal information
Wibby may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Supply to you services and/or products that you asked for;
- or send you marketing communications.
Where Wibby discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Wibby may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Wibby will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Wibby will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Wibby is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to email@example.com
by post to Torenmolen 52 1035AX Amsterdam, The Netherlands